Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Turnaround Time

An Able Group Gas Heating Engineer (who arrived several hours late) serviced our boiler and addressed an error message by replacing a valve but the error message re-appeared a day later and continued as an intermittent problem until eventually the boiler completely stopped working.Spoke with customer relations at Able who turn out to be unable when we asked for the engineer to visit again, the engineer didn't turn up and no one could contact him so we called British Gas instead.

Thankfully British Gas identified the issue but also determined the sample point had been damaged leaving the possibility of leaking carbon monoxide. This could only have been done by the last person to touch it - the Able Group engineer. Spoke with Unable customer relations but again they don't really care now they have been paid and refused to allow me to speak to a manager. To sum up incompetent tradesman and the worst customer service you could imagine.

If you wait for a manager to call back well *** will freeze over first.

Have reported them to Gas Safe and Trading Standards.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of the able group boiler and heating services from The Able Group and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Able Group to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Able Group for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Able Group?

Comments