Most helpful review

Verified Reviewer

Misleading fees

I found the staff in the office to be extremely rude and unhelpful. They claim there is no call out fee however they are misleading customers as you have to pay them £89 per 30 minutes to diagnose the issue with the boiler even when you have told them the issue. Seems to me like they are trying to rip off customers. I would urge everyone to stay away from them.

User's recommendation: Stay away from the company.

I had exactly the same experience where I told them of a small gas leak behind my oven.Charged me £213 then to be told that they don't have the spares on the Van. All it needed was an O-ring in bayonet fitting They cut and capped my gas pipe and said they would be back to repair for another £213 plus £50 in spares.

Getting a local plumber in to get the job done. Will never use again

ID
Cons
  • Misleading information on their website
Preferred solution
Apology

Poor service

Rang about a heating boiler that needed attention, said they would be here on Wed 21st Dec 10 days after i phoned as they were busy. Did not turn up, did not have the courtesy to let me know they were not coming.I took a day off work to wait in for them. They gave me a date of mid January before they could come out. They are a complete sick joke of a service . Do not use them, they will let you down, and leave you cold and without heat over Christmas without a second thought.

User's recommendation: Do not use this company.

ID
Coventry, Coventry

Verified Reviewer

Took payment on first visit when they say no payment until job completed